Not sleeping better? It could be that your room is not dark enough. Sometimes, just the flicker of light that comes in from your window can disrupt sleep. Yup, even when your eyes are closed, they can detect that small amount of light and keep you tossing and turning the whole night. That’s because light, even the ones coming from your alarm clock, the red little light from your television that indicates power off and the lighted screen of your smartphone or tablet can inhibit the secretion of melatonin, a sleep inducing hormone that helps you falls asleep. When your room is pitch dark, you’ll fall asleep fast and you’ll wake up feeling more refreshed in the morning.
So, how do you achieve an inky-dark room? Make sure all the gadgets are totally turned off when you hit the sack. Try to cover your alarm clock with a piece of cloth or turn it away from you to prevent the light from disturbing you. Lastly, switch to black bedroom curtains.
The black out shades like the ones from ogotobuy can block light from outside pretty well. That annoying street lamp, the light from your neighbor’s garage or even the headlights from passing cars won’t disturb your good night’s rest.
Last Saturday, I watched the first part of the Dingdong and Marian wedding on TV. It was such a beautiful wedding and I have to give credit to the couple and all the people behind it because they were able to pull out such a fabulous event in as little as four months.
Marian’s wedding gown is very elegant and she looked like a goddess when she walked down the aisle. Her gown was made by Michael Cinco, a Filipino designer based in Dubai. Dingdong’s suit was made by Randy Ortiz, a high-profile designer. Even the MOB’s (mother of the bride) and the bride’s Lola’s dresses were awesome. The designs are quite similar to those I’ve seen at http://www.weddingshe.com/list/Mother-Of-The-Bride-Dresses-Tea-Length-112628. The ankle length dresses they have there are simple, but very classy, just like the ones Marian’s mom and grandmother had worn.
It’s from that website where I found Discount Mother of the Bride Dresses for my husband’s cousin who got married last summer. They were on a limited budget and we figured it was cheaper to buy a ready made dress than to have a designer make dresses for the MOB and MOG. True enough, the Discount sexy mother of bride of weddingshe we found for her mom was very affordable. Our aunt looked really fab during her daughter’s wedding day. For Dingdong and Marian’s wedding, I’m sure a lot of money was spent to make it the grandest, but if you are looking for affordable Mother of the Bride Dresses Tea Length, you can find them at WeddingShe.
The second part of the wedding will be shown this Saturday. I can’t wait to see the 20 ft. Wedding cake and all the celebrities who attended the event.
Women’s Multi – A Whole-Food Multivitamin Supplement with Minerals and Co-Factors
The next-generation food-based supplement that contains ZERO synthetic vitamin isolates found in most multivitamin products.
– The TRUE whole-food + cultured nutrient multivitamin
– Synergistic complex of nutrients concentrated from certified organic fruits, vegetables and herbs using a patent-pending process AND ActivFood nutrients cultured in nutritional yeast
– Enhanced bioavailability and assimilation (as compared to synthetic multivitamin formulations)
– Safe, gentle, and nourishing complex without the metallic aftertaste associated with synthetic vitamin and mineral isolates
– Manufactured without the use of GMOs, fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, preservatives, Stearates, Sulfates, Laurates, and Dioxides
– Verified free of allergens by an independent, third-party lab
– Manufactured to stringent cGMP standards in the USA
Support From Head-to-Toe
– Cognitive Function – Folate, B6, B12, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Lemon Extract
– Hair and Skin Health – Vitamin A, Vitamin B5, Folate, Biotin, Vitamin C. Vitamin E, Copper, Iron, Selenium, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Lemon Extract
– Energy – Vitamins B1, B2, Niacin, B5, B6, Biotin, B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Guava Leaf Extract, Organic Holy Basil Extract
– Glucose Balance – Biotin, B12, Chromum GTF, Magnesium, Vanadium, etc.
– Bone Health – Vitamin D, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, Zinc
– Menstrual / Prenatal Health – Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Folate, Copper, Iodine, Iron, and others
– Immune Function – Beta-carotene (and other carotenoids), Vitamin C, and others
I didn’t have second thoughts about this multi-vitamins because I did a little research when I found out I was going to review it. I like that this does not contain synthetic ingredients and there are no preservatives added.
The multi-vitamin is gentle on the tummy and true to their claim, it doesn’t have an aftertaste. I took it without food and had no issues. I’ve been taking it for a few days now and I can say that I feel more energetic and I don’t get tired easily. I also noticed that I sleep better at night and I wake up feeling well charged.
If you are looking for a women’s vitamin to keep you more alert, this is a good one to try. It’s reasonably priced and it contains only natural ingredients.
Where to buy?
According to experts, packing your diet with foods that boost and nourish inner levels of “skinny bacteria” is the fastest way slimming. But if you find it hard to commit to an entire probiotic diet, substituting some dishes also works. One good example is skipping Chicken soup and enjoying Miso soup instead. Miso is brimming with good-for-your-belly probiotics.
8 cups water
1 1/2 teaspoons instant dashi granules
1/4 cup miso paste
1 tablespoon dried seaweed (for miso soup), soaked in water
1/2 cup cubed tofu
2 tablespoons chopped green onion
1. Pour the water into a pot and bring to a boil. Add the instant dashi and whisk to dissolve. Turn the heat to medium-low and add the tofu. Drain the seaweed and add the seaweed to the pot. Simmer for 2 minutes.
2. In the meantime, Spoon the miso paste into a bowl. Ladle about 1/2 cup of the hot dashi broth into a bowl and whisk with chopsticks or a whisk to mix and melt the miso paste so that it becomes a smooth mixture.
3. Turn the heat off, add the miso paste to the pot and stir well. Taste the soup – if it needs more flavor, whisk in another tablespoon or two of miso paste. Top with green onions and serve immediately.
It feels great that I am exercising again. I’ve been too busy during the holidays and that business brought on a few more pounds to my already heavy weight. Aside from walking daily, I’m using the new exercise machine my mom bought. The iSwing lets you lose about 150 calories in 10 minutes. Not bad, huh.
I usually listen to music whenever I exercise. I read somewhere that listening to music while working out motivates you to stretch your exercise time longer. I like listening to fast music, but when slowing down, I switch to acoustic like the sounds coming from the Guitar Center Namm.
I don’t like making New Year’s resolutions and losing weight is definitely not just a wish. I’m pretty determined to lose the extra weight and I’m positive that I will, this time.